+0044 (0) 7798 521344
Please call us for further information about Modern Love.
P&P in the UK is free. Fees will apply outside this area.
If your size is not currently available or you would like to discuss ordering one of our designs in a different print or fabric, then please contact us to let us know your requirements.
- Made to order takes approximately 7-14 days.
- Each Modern Love piece is unique, designed and created by us in the UK
- Your garment will arrive in very special packaging. It has a Sarah Arnett illustration on the inside, signed by Sarah and yours to keep.
- If you wish to return or exchange your garment please inform us by email and then send it back to the address on the invoice within 5 days.
- All return costs are to be paid by the buyer.
- If a garment is made to order and is a standard size this does not affect your right to return it.
Aventures numériques : créations textiles de Modern Love
Cité internationale de la dentelle et de la mode Calais France
18 janvier – 31 décembre 2015
Visitors are invited to enter the heart of the process of creating
. Sarah Arnett and Kim Hunt, of the British design studio Modern Love, define themselves as “digital settlers”, as applied to a person born and instructed in a non-digital world, but who integrates the use of technologies in their work.. The year-long exhibition aims to experiment the possible relations between traditional craft work and digital technologies
in the fields of textiles and fashion.
The exhibition begins with the designer’s studio which presents different hand-crafted elements and digital productions: inspirational board, digital prints, sketches and patrons
, either physically or virtually present. The following section presents a selection of fashion pieces issued from the spring-summer 2015 Modern Love collection, associated with photo shoots. The final section offers an interactive space in which visitors can follow or participate on the exhibition blog, touch textile samplers or become apprentice textile designers and publish their creations on the blog.
Special moments will be organised throughout the year
, be that through presentations by the artists or specific workshops destined for art, fashion and design students, as well as others for the general public.
Read more about the exhibition
, or sign up
to our news letter.